Page 1 of 1
A reinforcement question:
Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 11:52 pm
by Belisarius
I couldn't find this in the manual, nor have I been able to work it out in game (i.e. I haven't dared to try):
Is it possible to load reinforcement units PRIOR to their arriving at the battlefield?

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:12 am
by Supervisor
In a scenario setup or during a game in progress reinforcement request. I know it can be done in a scenario creation(I'm not sure how as I don't create scenarios) but I'm unsure if it can be done during a manual request during a game. I will check and ask around.
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:22 am
by Supervisor
I can't see anyway to accomplish this during an in game request. Only during scenario setup does this seem possible. Sorry:(
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:43 am
by Belisarius
My question was regarding in game requests, so it's as I feared. Well, now I know. Many thanks, Gmenfan!
