Page 1 of 1

Saved game

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:16 pm
by andyb120
I have a saved game which will not reload. It nay be coincidence but there are 4 submarines for Romania what will not deploy starting the same turn as the saved games failure to load.
Is it possible to edit the saved game to delete the subs?

Thanks
Andy

RE: Saved game

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:19 am
by doomtrader
Did you tried to load the saved game with the 1.01 patch from members area?

RE: Saved game

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:28 am
by doomtrader
Of course it is possible to delete those units.

RE: Saved game

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:44 pm
by andyb120
I appear to have 1.01 Beta, there are no updates. Deleting the units has not aided loading. I will delete them in my last working save and go from there.

Andy

RE: Saved game

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 am
by doomtrader
Is there any chance that you will send me the save game which is corrupted?

RE: Saved game

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 am
by andyb120
On way
Andy