Page 1 of 1

Wargames on the I-pad

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:34 pm
by PunkReaper
Some pretty good wargames/boardgames are coming to the i-pad... Battle of the Bulge is halfway down the page:
Battle of the Bulge

RE: Battle of the Bulge on i-pad

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm
by Fred98
I can't read the document

Please provide the web address
.

RE: Battle of the Bulge on i-pad

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:51 pm
by wodin
Looks like John Butterfield is involved. So could well be good. Though I don't own a I thingy or Robot phoneamajig.

RE: Battle of the Bulge on i-pad

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:20 am
by Fred98
ORIGINAL: wodin

Though I don't own a I thingy or Robot phoneamajig.


Nor do I!

.

RE: Battle of the Bulge on i-pad

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 am
by PunkReaper
ORIGINAL: Joe 98

I can't read the document

Please provide the web address
.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/8 ... working-on

RE: Battle of the Bulge on i-pad

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:48 am
by PunkReaper
Command and Colors announced today. Arrives later in 2012.

RE: Battle of the Bulge on i-pad

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 am
by Gladys4
Looks like John Butterfield is involved.Image

RE: Battle of the Bulge on i-pad

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:14 pm
by PunkReaper
More good news.... Battle Academy on the I-pad

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/8 ... le-academy