air units for training
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:07 pm
Hallo once again
I am wondering how do you exp. players choose which groups to use for training of the new pilots.Are those in home islands-restricted ones-suitable for?If yes what's the detail behind the training procedure?How many planes/pilots per group,what settings for every training type?Should I add a couple of high level pilots as instructors per group or its just an urban myth?How many pilot groups per type of plane for a medium to high intensity warfare?
In the editor it seems that later on some groups arrived checked as training,does that make any difference in the procedure?
I am wondering how do you exp. players choose which groups to use for training of the new pilots.Are those in home islands-restricted ones-suitable for?If yes what's the detail behind the training procedure?How many planes/pilots per group,what settings for every training type?Should I add a couple of high level pilots as instructors per group or its just an urban myth?How many pilot groups per type of plane for a medium to high intensity warfare?
In the editor it seems that later on some groups arrived checked as training,does that make any difference in the procedure?