Fuel Numbers meaning?
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 am
Here's a ship info display. I have figured out what the two speed numbers mean but following that are three fuel numbers and I would like to know what they signify. Anybody know?




ORIGINAL: n01487477
At mission speed it should move 6 hexes in the first 12 hour pulse and then 3 hexes in the remaining 12 hour pulse.
ORIGINAL: koniu
ORIGINAL: n01487477
At mission speed it should move 6 hexes in the first 12 hour pulse and then 3 hexes in the remaining 12 hour pulse.
6 is maximal number of hexes (in full speed) that TF can move in 12h pulse. So for this TF with full speed order he will move 6 hexes at night and 6 hexes at day pulse. So 12 hexes total.
Because he is right now on "mission speed" he will use cruise speed as normal so he will move only 3 hexes at night and 3 hexes at day. So after entire day he will move only 6 hexes
Yep - it's been a while since I played, You are both correct and I'm wrong. [;)]ORIGINAL: VSWG
ORIGINAL: koniu
ORIGINAL: n01487477
At mission speed it should move 6 hexes in the first 12 hour pulse and then 3 hexes in the remaining 12 hour pulse.
6 is maximal number of hexes (in full speed) that TF can move in 12h pulse. So for this TF with full speed order he will move 6 hexes at night and 6 hexes at day pulse. So 12 hexes total.
Because he is right now on "mission speed" he will use cruise speed as normal so he will move only 3 hexes at night and 3 hexes at day. So after entire day he will move only 6 hexes
That is my understanding as well.

ORIGINAL: n01487477
Yep - it's been a while since I played, You are both correct and I'm wrong. [;)]ORIGINAL: VSWG
ORIGINAL: koniu