Research?
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 am
Do you have to apply a research point to have any chance of increasing that units' skill each turn? Say, for example, I'm researching fighter evasion: I spend a research point in Su40 to from 4/6 to 5/6. Then the next few turns I don't spend anything on that skill. Will that skill have a chance to increase? ie. do you have to keep applying research points to the skills you want to improve each turn or is a matter of just adding a point here and there to speed things along.
I'm playing my first game against the computer Axis and it seems that the Germans are really jumping ahead in skills. I'm not sure if I should be devoting most of my production to research just to keep up?
Thanks
John
I'm playing my first game against the computer Axis and it seems that the Germans are really jumping ahead in skills. I'm not sure if I should be devoting most of my production to research just to keep up?
Thanks
John