Page 1 of 1
Best reason to give to ur wife :)
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:30 am
by ThomasKN
Hi all...
a bit outta topic here...but since I'm newly married :p...
and wanna learn from all of your experiences... what is usually the reason given to ur wife, when she kick ur *** for playing this very good game for days and nights ?
rgds :p
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:05 am
by stevemk1a
Hey ... at least it's not crack

Best Excuse to the Mrs...
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:10 am
by Orzel Bialy
try this one:
"Honey, you know where I am...I'm not at a bar...you can pop in at any time and see what I'm up to..."
Now how can you beat that?
ps...just don't blow it by forgetting to mow that lawn or take out the garbage!!!

Tested...
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 11:59 am
by sztartur2
Hi!
I am not married, but I have a very nice girlfriend. I asked her what does she think about it.
Her answer was - she probably knew her husband before, so she should not be surprized about the amount of time her partner is playing.
I usually play when she is cooking or whatching TV or sleeping.

.
And sometimes I have to know when it is better to quit the game...
Artur
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:35 pm
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Tell her you are trying to enrich your appreciation for history, so you can have more interesting conversations with her dad.
If nothing else, (and assuming her dad is there as an option), this will sound not quite a lie, not quite unreasonable, not quite made up, and actually sound positive.
Women love it when we look like we are actually trying to use our heads for something useful.
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:14 pm
by CCB
Women love it when we look like we are actually trying to use our heads for something useful.
'
OH, Indeed they do!

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:12 am
by Bernie
I usually offer to put the game away and go chat with women online...does the trick

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:09 am
by Redleg
Start showing interest in expensive toys such as motorcycles,
custom pool cues, fishing or hunting gear.
wow..
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 8:44 am
by ThomasKN
gee ..thanks so much guys... never guess so many can be used as a reason... hehehe..now I will try to practise that and see if I can go 8 hours wargaming again

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 10:07 am
by Mojo
At least it's not another (younger) woman.
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:53 pm
by Capt Chris
Originally posted by Mojo
At least it's not another (younger) woman.
Sure it is. Her name is Matilda.
Waltzing Matilda....
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:05 pm
by Curieus
Oops, was that your AT gun. Sorry mate, but when this old lady starts waltzing, she just doesn't look where to place her threads anymore. Anyway, we must move on. G'day.
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:13 am
by Huffy
Mine is that of one before....I could be out at a bar somewhere...
but she has pretty much given up...I like late nights...she likes early mornings....and they clash...
take care.....
Huffy