Page 1 of 1

Pre orders

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:10 pm
by Edfactor
If your really sure its coming out this year, then when can I place an order?

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:25 pm
by michaelbaldur

you can preorder 5 days after you can buy it .. [:D]

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 am
by Joseignacio
I really don't understand preorders, Why should somebody pay for a game before he can play it? It's not like there will be a terrible shortage of games and you need to be one of the first ones.

And, well, in this game I somehow I could understand it, because we all know how hard is Steve working so that the game comes out as depurated as possible, but as a rule most of the releases are full of bugs, son you need to wait till the patches (and till everybody has a copy by then) to be able to play.

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:49 am
by Shannon V. OKeets
ORIGINAL: Edfactor

If your really sure its coming out this year, then when can I place an order?
Matrix Games doesn't do pre-orders.

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 am
by Orm
I really don't understand preorders, Why should somebody pay for a game before he can play it? It's not like there will be a terrible shortage of games and you need to be one of the first ones.
If you pre order you will get the game sooner or later without any other activity needed. If you wait for release you need to stay active so you know when you can place your order.

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 am
by Joseignacio
Yes, so it may be useful for those who buy 50 games a year. I barely buy 2 or 3 because I don't have time to play more and because very few are my style: Stategy and turn-based.

In my case, which I would like to believe is the usual case, there is no problem to realize the game is out, because the news are usually widely spread through the gamers websites, Steam and other ways.

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:39 am
by Orm
I usually receive such news late. The only game site I regularly visit is the Matrix site.

Besides. Pre order does not always equal pre payment.

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 pm
by Joseignacio
Ok, I accept in your case you have good reasons. Thanks, because I couldnt figure before.


RE: Pre orders

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 pm
by HansHafen
I am now accepting your pre-orders! [:D]

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 pm
by CrusssDaddy
I pre-ordered in 2004... what happened?!?!?!?

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:08 am
by HansHafen
Your money has shrunk based on inflation and you owe more money now! :)

RE: Pre orders

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:43 am
by aclements
[X(] is this game coming out this year ??? i thought not till at least 2013