Page 1 of 1

Trouble acsessing site

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 11:49 pm
by RUsco
I cannot get into the news part of the site. I get the following.

WARNING: Failed opening 'themes/matrix/theme.php' for inclusion(include_patn=") in
C:Website\Matrixgames\insidemg\header.php on line 43

FATAL ERROR: Call to unidentified function: themeheader() in C:\Website\Matrixgames\insidemg\header.php on line 55

I deleted cookies.:confused: :confused:

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:12 am
by Supervisor
Are you logged into the site, I had that kind of problem after the site update that required my user log in stuff to have to be recreated.

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 10:31 am
by scimitar
I've the same problem after clicking on "enter" on the "welcome page" (http://www.matrixgames.com). Can only access to the site going directly to http://www.matrixgames.com/forums.

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 1:36 pm
by HerrGeneral
Small problem found and fixed. Should be working for everyone now.

Rod

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:09 pm
by Supervisor
Well then there you have it, ask and you shall receive.

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:29 pm
by RUsco
Thanks Ron, Working good.

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:45 pm
by scimitar
Yep, OK for me too!