Page 1 of 1

Player wanted for one of the short scenarios

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:49 am
by CRations
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone that would like to play one of the short stock scenarios?

I'm willing to play either side but I admit to a slight preference to playing the side of Japan.

Feel free to respond in this thread or PM me.


CR

RE: Player wanted for one of the short scenarios

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:59 pm
by CRations
Bump.

No one is interested in playing any of the smaller scenarios?


CR

RE: Player wanted for one of the short scenarios

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:45 pm
by USSAmerica
It's the weekend. Give it a day or two and you will have a game. [:)]

RE: Player wanted for one of the short scenarios

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:43 pm
by CRations
No worries - I understand how this works. [:)] But thanks for the encouragement, Mike.

If this were a fishing expedition you might call this post a case of jigging the bait... [:D]


CR


RE: Player wanted for one of the short scenarios

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:15 am
by gunny3013
I'll Bite!

How about Coral Sea. I'll play the Allies then we switch.

Joey

RE: Player wanted for one of the short scenarios

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:03 am
by CRations
Excellent Joey - sounds like fun - [:D]

Can you PM me your email addy? I'll start my turn and send it off.


CR

RE: Player wanted for one of the short scenarios

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:31 am
by CRations
Thread closed - Joey has accepted my challenge.


CR

RE: Player wanted for one of the short scenarios

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 am
by John 3rd
Good LUCK!

RE: Player wanted for one of the short scenarios

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:01 am
by CRations
LOL! You too. I'm waiting to see how your new AAR goes. It looks like you are waiting a turn from Viberpol?

I'm just trying to earn my stripes so I can have a shot at playing with the big boys & girls. [:D][:D]


CR