If you get a serious itch for a game this link will take you to a good business that sells original retail copies of quality software wargames (because they can't always be free downloads hehe).
http://www.cdaccess.com/html/pc/49war.htm
I recently bought a copy of Steel Panthers 2 Modern Battles from them, and I was pleased. They have all the titles you will hear from us wargamers.
These sites also have some good offerings/options to think of as well.
http://www.wargamer.com/
http://www.battlefront.com/index.htm
http://www.theblitz.org/index.php
These sites are home to superior games and there are free downloadable demos there as well.
Titles I suggest you contemplate in no specific order.
Any game that begins with Steel Panthers (and ends with WaW 7.1, or MBT, or WW2), or SP2 or SP3.
Strategic Command (Battlefront)
Operational Art of War (look for current version called Century of Warfare).
Panzer General II
Combat Mission (I am not a specific fan, but it has a large fan base at Battlefront)
If you like Steel Panthers WaW you want to look into getting a Mega Campaign from the Matrix store.
I strongly suggest looking into the game Combat Leader under development.
Uncommon Valour is currently one of Matrix games strong products (have not seen it, but heaps of glowing praise must mean something:) ).
But the final word (and not because I am here too), you won't find a more helpful wargaming forum out there.
If you have a problem with a game (any game) you can find a fan for it here likely. But tech troubles will be faster aided in the tech forums normally.
And the General Forum on Matrix is a place to be eh.