Page 1 of 1

Hot Keys 1.0.6.1108r9

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:21 pm
by CRations
Hi everyone,

Is there an update to the hot keys on the beta somewhere? I pressed the "4" key and I get numbers that appear in the hexs - 46 in Malaya, 13 in the PI, 103 in Formosa... What do the numbers mean?

If there is an update to hot keys for this version of the beta -1.0.6.1108r9 - can someone toss a link in on this thread please?

Thanks,

CR

RE: Hot Keys 1.0.6.1108r9

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 pm
by BigDuke66
Not sure what 4 means but I got some others:
5: Supply path values
6: Sub patrol routes
Z: Shows all Naval search & ASW search arcs

RE: Hot Keys 1.0.6.1108r9

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am
by CRations
ORIGINAL: BigDuke66

Not sure what 4 means but I got some others:
5: Supply path values
6: Sub patrol routes
Z: Shows all Naval search & ASW search arcs

Thanks BigDuke66.

CR

RE: Hot Keys 1.0.6.1108r9

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:27 am
by Dan Nichols
4 should be country codes.

RE: Hot Keys 1.0.6.1108r9

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:37 am
by BigDuke66
Any clue what that is good for?

RE: Hot Keys 1.0.6.1108r9

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 am
by kevin_hx
Yes, 4 means display country code in hex.
And now I think the 1.0.6.1108r9 is not beta version but the offical 6th patches.