Page 1 of 1
Fresh Meat
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:16 pm
by Wombat63
G'Day,
Just finished Downloading SPWAW and it looks and feels great!!
Couple of Questions
1) Does the combat centre work?
2) Does any one have a adobe acrobat reader they can zip to me so I can read the Manuals.
3) Till i get the manual where can i get a Game?
Thanks
Wombat:D :
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:53 pm
by bigtroutz
you can download the latest ver of acrobat reader for free from :
www.adobe.com/acrobat
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:23 am
by Major Destruction
Combat Net v4.01 used to work very well. I can not get it to work at all now and it has not worked for me for over 2 months.
Will it be fixed?
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:18 pm
by antarctic
How bout the opponents wanted section of this forum??
Antarctic
Re: Fresh Meat
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 3:38 pm
by Tomanbeg
Originally posted by Wombat63
G'Day,
Just finished Downloading SPWAW and it looks and feels great!!
Couple of Questions
1) Does the combat centre work?
2) Does any one have a adobe acrobat reader they can zip to me so I can read the Manuals.
3) Till i get the manual where can i get a Game?
Thanks
Wombat:D :
The best(largest) listing of PBEM gamers is here:
http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/index.php
Sign up and play your FNG(boot camp) game. If you need a Boot camp opponent EMail me. I'm not bloothirsty.
T.(I can give you my password and explain as we go along. Although I don't have a lot of time right now, that will change in a couple of weeks).
Re: Re: Fresh Meat
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:31 pm
by Frank W.
hey T. :
what a funny new animated pic!!