Well done moderators, a clean forum will mean a strong market for WITP #2
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:30 am
the serious part
---------------------------------------------
I want to say thank you the moderators for keeping the forum clean,
and stopping threads with people going off topic and slapping insults at each other
well done [:)]
I too once made a hanful of bad remards, and those have been corrected
--------------------------------------------
the funny part
--------------------------------------------
now instead of saying "another thread killed by the fighting"
you need to say
"YOU CAN'T FIGHT IN HERE! , THIS IS THE WAR ROOM!"[:D][8D][:)][;)][:'(][:o][:)]
---------------------------------------------
I want to say thank you the moderators for keeping the forum clean,
and stopping threads with people going off topic and slapping insults at each other
well done [:)]
I too once made a hanful of bad remards, and those have been corrected
--------------------------------------------
the funny part
--------------------------------------------
now instead of saying "another thread killed by the fighting"
you need to say
"YOU CAN'T FIGHT IN HERE! , THIS IS THE WAR ROOM!"[:D][8D][:)][;)][:'(][:o][:)]
