Average player needed...
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:37 pm
Hi, I'm looking for an average player who wants to play either side. Long or short campaigns. I'm willing to listen to any home rules. I can do one turn EVERY day, and depending on our time-zones, maybe more.
I'm an experienced wargamer who believes that someone who gives up too easily should be crucified. I would rate myself as better than average- but I have only been playing Uncommon Valour for two months- so there could still be a couple of surprises out there for me.
Only geniune replies please.
Thank you.
AA
I'm an experienced wargamer who believes that someone who gives up too easily should be crucified. I would rate myself as better than average- but I have only been playing Uncommon Valour for two months- so there could still be a couple of surprises out there for me.
Only geniune replies please.
Thank you.
AA