Page 1 of 1
lolwut ?
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 pm
by Mad Igor
img selfexplaining

RE: lolwut ?
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:21 pm
by Kalthaniell
N1 LOL. Guess there won't be any free tech in this one. How is this even possible?
And btw - it always makes me so proud to see ppl using ships from my shipyards ^^ thx
RE: lolwut ?
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:39 pm
by Mad Igor
ORIGINAL: Kalthaniell
And btw - it always makes me so proud to see ppl using ships from my shipyards ^^ thx
np lol,its the best ship set out there for my taste.
excellent quality,design.only one thing is frustrating me - they are few

RE: lolwut ?
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:08 am
by J HG T
Jade Empire? Kang the Mad approves.
Funny glitch. There was also the "barren planet field" glitch some time ago. That was quite crazy too.
RE: lolwut ?
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 pm
by tjhkkr
ORIGINAL: Kalthaniell
N1 LOL. Guess there won't be any free tech in this one. How is this even possible?
And btw - it always makes me so proud to see ppl using ships from my shipyards ^^ thx
I was going to ask about your space station...
And I think I would like to use some slightly modified version of several ships you have...
But your work is good stuff Kalthaniell...
RE: lolwut ?
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:04 pm
by tjhkkr
Okay, I am missing the issue; I suppose though, a joke is no good if you have to explain it... [:)]
RE: lolwut ?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:04 am
by Falokis
The beacon is outside the galaxy border. Look at the mini map with the zoomed in map.
RE: lolwut ?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:54 am
by tjhkkr
Laughing... Thanks for explaining it... [;)]
Wait... I think we finally found a place for IGard's cargo bay that data cannot get to... [:'(][:)][:D]
RE: lolwut ?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 am
by Data
But then how can Igard's cargo bay get there? [;)]
RE: lolwut ?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:13 pm
by ehsumrell1
ORIGINAL: tjhkkr
Laughing... Thanks for explaining it... [;)]
Wait... I think we finally found a place for IGard's cargo bay that data cannot get to... [:'(][:)][:D]
NEVER......underestimate Data! [:-]