Page 1 of 5
forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 pm
by castor troy
Hi
is it just on my end or has the forum been extremely unstable lately? Not only at home but also at work, trying to access the forum fails several times a day, during doing my AAR the forum is suddenly down just to be accessable a couple of mins later.
Usually I get a "The page can not be displayed" error screen.
Funnily enough, when doing this post, when I tried to submit it, the forum again was down and the post gone TWICE!!!
wth is going on?
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 pm
by Sardaukar
Works fine from Malta...so might be your ISP(s) having some problems.
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:34 pm
by castor troy
ORIGINAL: Sardaukar
Works fine from Malta...so might be your ISP(s) having some problems.
hmm, not having any problem to access any other site and having the same problem both at home and at work is just strange
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:37 pm
by Canoerebel
No problems here in good ol' Georgia.
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:38 pm
by USSAmerica
I saw some issues for a few minutes within the last half hour.
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 pm
by geofflambert
Maybe it's all the stupid pictures I've been uploading to my vacation thread that's bringing it down? [8|]
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:40 pm
by USSAmerica
Just had another timeout a minute ago, trying to submit a post.....
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:45 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: USS America
Just had another timeout a minute ago, trying to submit a post.....
The spam filters must have caught on to USS Mike's posts and are giving him the 'what for'.
There are plenty of unstable forumites-witness the THREAD!!! for example. As regards the forum per se, I too have had some difficulties getting the WiTP:AE forum to refresh. It's also slow in posting my scintillating repostes and my cunning, logical and witty (in a winsome sort of way) posts. I'll let you know when I have one of those (rimshot!).
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm
by Lecivius
Agreed, I have been experiencing some periods of This Page Cannot Be Displayed.
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm
by Canoerebel
Hey, only I am permitted to be "winsome!" (Chickenboy well knows that I have often been described as "winsome and alluring in a modest kind of way.")
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:59 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Canoerebel
Hey, only I am permitted to be "winsome!" (Chickenboy well knows that I have often been curiously self-described as "winsome and alluring in a modest kind of way.")
I fixed that for you. [:'(]
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 pm
by dr.hal
I had a problem loading today for the first time! I hope this is not the tip of a technical iceberg and we are on the gaming Titanic (and this game IS Titanic in nature!) (and of course and iceberg is part of that "nature"!)! Hal
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: dr.hal
I had a problem loading today for the first time! I hope this is not the tip of a technical iceberg and we are on the gaming Titanic (and this game IS Titanic in nature!) (and of course and iceberg is part of that "nature"!)! Hal
Pah! This "world wide web" interweb forum is UNSINKABLE!
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 pm
by janh
Noticed so yesterday, but today it seems fine...
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 pm
by Dan Nichols
I had some problems this morning trying to send a PM.
And three trys to post this. [:(]
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm
by koniu
Same problem with stability from Poland.
It is no longer that few seconds, minutes sometimes. In most cases i need to refresh few times.
I have that problem on 3 PCs and phone ale of them have different ISP
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:56 pm
by GaryChildress
Hi Castor Troy, I was having the same problem and thought maybe it was just me. But it looks like a few people might be affected here. [:(]
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 pm
by Apollo11
Hi all,
The Matrix Forum Server is having constant trouble... it is nothing new... but lately it is getting worse with many occurrences of total inability of Matrix Forum site...
Leo "Apollo11"
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:44 pm
by dr.hal
ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
The Matrix Forum Server is having constant trouble... it is nothing new... but lately it is getting worse with many occurrences of total inability of Matrix Forum site...
Leo "Apollo11"
It may be time for an upgrade!!!
RE: forum extremely unstable?
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:46 pm
by witpqs
ORIGINAL: castor troy
Hi
is it just on my end or has the forum been extremely unstable lately? Not only at home but also at work, trying to access the forum fails several times a day, during doing my AAR the forum is suddenly down just to be accessable a couple of mins later.
Usually I get a "The page can not be displayed" error screen.
Funnily enough, when doing this post, when I tried to submit it, the forum again was down and the post gone TWICE!!!
wth is going on?
Yes, problems yesterday. Not today so far.