Page 1 of 1
Whens Chistmas?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2000 2:37 pm
by McGib
Waiting for V3 to come out makes me feel like a kid waiting for christmas morning, except I dont know when christmas is!
------------------
McGib
Ready Aye Ready
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2000 7:19 pm
by Wild Bill
Well, this one won't be in December, I promise!
WB
------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2000 10:37 pm
by Major_Johnson
Personally I'm waiting for V3 to be put out on the demo disk from Computer Gaming World magazine as told months ago! Anyone have any news of when this will happen?? But I'm still enjoying 2.3 in the meantime!
------------------
MJ
We serve others best when at the same time we serve ourselves.
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2000 11:05 pm
by Colonel Klink
the latest i heard was the oct issue. i have pbem going of spww2 ver 3.0 w/ a gaming friend. He DLd spwaw at work but was unable to burn a CD for his home pc. Can't wait till we get spwaw going!
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 8:07 am
by Major_Johnson
I just received the October issue in the mail and V3 is not on it. But I did read in a different thread that the game is still in it's last stage of development and probably was not ready for CGW when they were making their disks for this issue. I guess Nov is the targeted issue.
------------------
MJ
We serve others best when at the same time we serve ourselves.
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 8:45 am
by Tankhead
Originally posted by Major_Johnson:
But I did read in a different thread that the game is still in it's last stage of development
Yes you are correct

Get my Hypersnap going in the game and I will post some snap shot from the game on my website to show the fans some of the new terrain features in Ver3
Tankhead
------------------
Rick Cloutier
rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://sites.netscape.net/rcclout
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 5:16 pm
by Antonius
Originally posted by Tankhead:
Yes you are correct
Get my Hypersnap going in the game and I will post some snap shot from the game on my website to show the fans some of the new terrain features in Ver3 
Tankhead
That feels like seeing for days the X-mas presents under the X-mas tree but having to wait till the Dec 24th evening before opening them

.
[This message has been edited by Antonius (edited August 31, 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Antonius (edited August 31, 2000).]
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 6:19 pm
by Kwll
Well its August 31, 2000 last day of month, is there any hope to get V3 out before Friday night? Which, like most werelooking forward to starting a long combat filled weekend.
I know you guys working hard to get it out, but this waiting is a killer. Besides I can Dload at work on T1 line while at home only a 28.8 big difference.
So can we please have it....I swear I will not ask for anything till Chirstmas...will maybe...will I will try....oh hell can we please have it for the good of all man kind...for my sanity...for yours...for everyones....
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 7:50 pm
by Paul Vebber
We are doing the best we can. There are still some bugs that need to be eliminated and that is taking longer than we hoped. We will get the game to you as soon as we can!
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 8:30 pm
by bluesdawg
Man, we've got a bunch of hardcore players over at mplayer just itchin to get this version3.
(we all love to play teams head 2 head)
hurry...hurry....hurry
thanks
Blues
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2000 1:56 am
by KG Erwin
Help requested for SPWaW withdrawal...I haven't played 2.3 in at least 2.3 days...need something stronger...must...hold on. (Twitches uncontrollably).
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2000 2:50 pm
by Reg
Originally posted by Kwll:
Well its August 31, 2000 last day of month, is there any hope to get V3 out before Friday night? Which, like most werelooking forward to starting a long combat filled weekend.
I know you guys working hard to get it out, but this waiting is a killer....
Do you know the worst thing about living down under? We're on the other side of the date line and it's already Friday night here!!!!!
Looks like it's another days wait for us....
(Take you time and get it right Paul, it'll be worth it in the long run.)
Reg
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2000 5:57 pm
by bluesdawg
mmmmm, since it's already Fri. night "down under".....maybe you could tell us if they released v3.0?
------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It takes a lot to win a war....to lose one it takes everything you have"