Page 1 of 1
help!
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:34 pm
by Sgt.Fury25
hi,I hope someone can help me,I ordered all of the pc dlcs,but I did not recieve the 41,43,44.I admit that I interferred with the transaction process.What should I do now?Thanks for any help.
RE: help!
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 pm
by Lord Zimoa
Paypal or CC companies do check payments on a regular basis, haunting frauds.
Just like queuing before airport security, I rather have them check than not. It helps if you verify your CC on Paypal or use Visa verified or similar payments, but in the end it is part of online banking.
When you payment is verified and authorised, it can in this occasion take a few hours. If you don't get anything in the next couple of hours, please write an email to
info@slitherine.co.uk with your order details, and they will sort it out.
RE: help!
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 am
by Erik Rutins
Hi Ronson,
You said that you interfered with the transaction process. Can you verify that you paid for those additional products? If so, we should have an order here and can send you the download links. Just contact our Help Desk with as much contact information as you can and they will help you.
Regards,
- Erik
RE: help!
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 pm
by Sgt.Fury25
Hi all,problem has been solved,thank you to all involved.[&o]