Page 1 of 1

Fighting with no objective?

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 2:47 pm
by Alex
Ok so now Im playing my 4th battle in a campaing with c2 on. I set up my troops. Its a meeting engagement so i started setting up flags for my troops. When I set up my first flag (for a recon unit... i forgot they dont need one) the objective areas dissapeared. I was thinking it was a temporary prob. but when I started playing I still dont have any objectives. Now how do I win Image. I didnt edit anything and have a save before setup (the objectives are there) and in the battle (no objectives).

Alex

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 3:01 pm
by Fredde
Look at the option page. There is a flag there which allows you to turn victory objectives visible/invisible if i remember right.. try to alter it.

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2000 11:56 am
by Alex
Thanks Fredde! Now I've got something to fight over... By the way the button that turns them on/off is labeled go to objective area which is pretty inacurate Image

Alex