Page 1 of 1

Player wanted for PBEM game - CLOSED

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:40 pm
by ww2pacnut
I would like to try a big vanilla game (Dec 8th start) PBEM. My play rate would be variable based on free time but I would shoot for at least three a week. Hopefully more but there will be periods where 3 a week will be a struggle. I can play either side and we can negotiate the settings used. Quiet china or not...prefer quiet but can take them loud.

I'm no expert in the game but did play WITP a lot and am now doing a solo big game vs the AI. So another newbie would be nice.

PM me if interested. Thanks

RE: Player wanted for PBEM game

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 pm
by ctid98
Sent you a mail.

RE: Player wanted for PBEM game

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:04 am
by ww2pacnut
I have a victim...I mean opponent..LOL Thanks for looking. Off to war!!  CLOSED