Page 1 of 1
Where do I get mines?
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:43 am
by RUPD3658
I have found that the only place to replenish the mines on DM/ML class ships is at Truk, Brisbane, and Nouma. All other ammo/fuel can come from other bases. Is this a bug or just something not in the manual?
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:57 am
by NZTrooper
its not a bug , you can only re-supply mines at brisbane , noumea , truk , ...its something they added because you would just about be able to walk between the islands on the mines with the amounts that could be dropped if you didnt have to travel so far to re-supply
Mines
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:05 pm
by Black Cat
I believe one of the patchs changed the Mine loading supply areas to just Truk and Noumea.
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:21 pm
by jhdeerslayer
Yep. Version 1.10 patch, item #17 says Noumea and Truk only.