Page 1 of 1
Sound Effects
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2000 2:30 am
by JonBullis
Okay, seems that the new version 3 sounds effects have hit a small snag. Secondary weapons for most vehicle types/armor have no sound effects when fired. Anyone else run across this problem? Any solution?
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2000 2:59 am
by Rover
Sure... throw us the V3.0 link and I bet there's a whole bunch of folks who'll check it out for ya...
:->
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2000 3:07 am
by Paul Vebber
AS I've said, VERSION 3 IS NOT OUT YET. What some of you may have is a BETA that ISN'T THE FINAL PRODUCT!!! The new OOB and sound files will be out in the final version 3.
DO NOT REPORT "VERSION 3" BUGS YET - YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FINAL PRODUCT
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2000 5:58 am
by Dave R
Come on you guys. Pauls asked on several threads not to comment on ver.3 yet. Those that have a copy, have an early version beta copy, that shouldn't have been releaced from what I gather.
The guys at Matrix are working bloody hard to give us what we want. Please stop rubbishing it before it's out and available. All that you are doing is giving the impression that this is a sub standerd product, which we all know that it will not be.
It's been said before, and I'll say it again. These guys are doing all this for us for free! At least show them the respect they deserve by waiting to see what they have done before bitching about it! That is the least curtursy that you can show them!
Ok! I'll get off my soap box now!
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2000 9:26 am
by Joe Osborne
Guys,
I apologize....It's my fault as I gave a beta copy for testing to an old SP player friend of mine, Jon Bullis. He didn't realize what was happening, and I didn't explain to him what beta meant. A thousand pardons...and Jon now understands...thanks.
Regards,
Joe Osborne