Page 1 of 1
Purchase Problem
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:51 pm
by RobertWevodau
Hi,
I tried twice today to purchase the download version of Case Blue (with the Newsletter Coupon) and both times the process hung up after I clicked on the "Confirm and Place Order" button. The "Please Wait" sign comes on and that's as for as it goes. After a reasonable time (about 5 min) I closed out the screen. I'm not sure I have ordered Case Blue once, twice, or not at all. My guess is not at all.
I would like to purchase Case Blue before the sale ends. Help please?
Thanks,
Robert
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am
by RobertWevodau
Is there no one interested in helping me with a purchase? Very discouraging.
Robert
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:12 am
by Keunert
take some screenshots and send it to slitherine/matrix support site.
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:18 am
by RobertWevodau
Screenshots of what? As I explained in my intial post, when I click on Purchase the "Please Wait" message activates and sits there; after 5 minutes or so I close it out. I've never had to wait anywhere near that long for previous purchases.
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:12 pm
by Blond_Knight
The problem is most likely with Plimus not Matrixgames.
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:20 pm
by Vic
Hi,
This is the support forum for the actual game, not for the shop. I am the designer, not the seller.. thats my publisher. Confusing? maybe. sorry. But you have to go to the main support forum or use the support button at the top right of the website.
best,
Vic
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:22 pm
by RobertWevodau
Blond_Knight,
You are probably correct, but I have no idea how to contact Plimus. I thought since it is a Matrix sale at stake that someone from Matrix would be willing to help me. I tried to re-post in the Matrix Support forum but that forum won't take my login/password.
Thanks for your response.
Robert
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:31 pm
by RobertWevodau
Hi Vic,
Thanks for the response. I do realize you are the developer and I wasn't sure where to post. When I click on the Support button at the top right of the Matrix web page I cannot login using the username/password that I use to log in here, so I posted here hoping for some help or direction.
Thanks,
Robert
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:38 pm
by Blond_Knight
Thats probably why Matrix is so slow to respond, from their point of view the problem isnt with them.
Have you tried using a different browser?
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 pm
by rickier65
ORIGINAL: RWevodau
Blond_Knight,
You are probably correct, but I have no idea how to contact Plimus. I thought since it is a Matrix sale at stake that someone from Matrix would be willing to help me. I tried to re-post in the Matrix Support forum but that forum won't take my login/password.
Thanks for your response.
Robert
I don't know if it's still the case, but I have a separate login - password for the members support area than I do for here in the forums. If you haven't used the memebers area before, then you might need to register.
rick
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:48 pm
by Vic
You have to register first (its a different system from the forums) before you can open a ticket.
Or you could post in this forum:
tt.asp?forumid=18
Hope this helps!

and you'll get the help you need to resolve your problem.
Please hang in there!
best,
Vic
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:55 pm
by RobertWevodau
Thanks to everyone. Changing browser did the trick. I tried Chrome instead of IE and it worked. Looking forward to playing. Thanks again.
Robert
RE: Purchase Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:07 pm
by Blond_Knight
Rule of thumb: If it doesnt work, its probably IE. If it still doesnt work, it was probably write specifically for IE.