Page 1 of 1

Unload of rescued units

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:56 am
by LEBILLAN
I have two DD that rescued a part of a regiment whose transport had been sunk (damned IJN) and now, I want these troops to land on the ground.
I tried to send the DD to a base but they don't unload, I tried to disband the TF, no more result.
How can I take back my men??????

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 2:06 am
by Yamamoto
Try changing the TF mission to "Transport". If it's already transport, try changing it to something else and then back to transport. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Yamamoto

Try the "Fast Transport" TF type...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 10:46 pm
by Apollo11
Hi all,

I think that "Fast Transport" TF type will do the trick here...


Leo "Apollo11"