Page 1 of 1

Event not Working Correctly

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:04 pm
by Omnius
I found that in version 1.03 beta (pre b) that the event that says the Germans lost too much conquering Poland does not work properly. What doesn't work is the 5 SMP reduction of German SMP's. I kept wondering why I still had 16 of the original 16 SMP points after reading that event message. It wasn't until I got to the event which ended that reduction that I noticed that the number it changed was the first/leftmost number instead of the second/rightmost number. In changing the numerator instead of the denominator nothing actually changes. The event needs to change the denominator so Germany indeed has a reduced 11 SMP after the event triggers saying too many losses in Poland and then it has to change the denominator to give Germany back the 5 SMP. The 40 point reduction of efficiency works and I found I had to wait one turn after the event said the reduction ended for it to end.
Omnius

RE: Event not Working Correctly

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm
by doomtrader
Confirmed,
Thanks for teh observation.

Glad to Help

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:28 pm
by Omnius
ORIGINAL: doomtrader

Confirmed,
Thanks for teh observation.

doomtrader,
Cool, glad to help fix little bugs. Now if you'd only pay more serious attention to my constant continuing complaints about the messed up convpoy programming, you have no idea just how frustrating it makes me when playing the British Colonies or Britain.
Omnius