Page 1 of 1

Have a scenerio and am lost about it

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:53 am
by SSgt Matt
I was being enterprising today and tried to divide up my scenerios in SPWAW. Grouping the USSR V Germany, USA V Germany, Pre WWII, etc. anyway, I got a scenerio that has Greek and USMC in it, but has the chinese communist flag V greece. what scenerio did it belong in? I have it listed as a 4 player bridge 2 far scenerio? it dern sure is not that one. any suggestions?

Thanks...move almost 400 groups of files and only this boo boo

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:31 am
by Redleg
Most times the text file will provide more information such as a description of the scenario and the author. Sometimes, the email address of the author is included.

Beyond that, I cannot help since I don't recall ever seeing this scenario.

Re: Have a scenerio and am lost about it

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:51 pm
by Warrior
Originally posted by SSgt Matt
...I got a scenerio that has Greek and USMC in it, but has the chinese communist flag V greece. what scenerio did it belong in? I have it listed as a 4 player bridge 2 far scenerio? it dern sure is not that one. any suggestions?
I've don't recall such a scenario either, but if you still can't figure it out, zip it up and email it to me. I'll take a look. The flag thing sounds like a version problem.

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:44 pm
by Supervisor
Same goes for me, I searched high and low last night and couldn't find or recall any scenarios matching that decription. Sorry:(