Page 1 of 1
Load Troops greyed out
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:40 am
by BPRE
Hi,
Playing scenario in version 1.40 (started game in 1.40 also) I've just unloaded 2 APs in Rockhampton
and wanted to load another unit plus supply.
The problem was that 'Load Troops' was greyed out and only the button 'Load Only Troops' is available. The APs had been loaded in Brisbane with that option before arriving in Rockhampton.
Has any else seen this or know anything about it?
I have save files from each turn before if needed.
Regards
BPRE
Re: Load Troops greyed out
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:56 am
by Supervisor
Originally posted by BPRE
Hi,
Playing scenario in version 1.40 (started game in 1.40 also) I've just unloaded 2 APs in Rockhampton
and wanted to load another unit plus supply.
The problem was that 'Load Troops' was greyed out and only the button 'Load Only Troops' is available. The APs had been loaded in Brisbane with that option before arriving in Rockhampton.
Has any else seen this or know anything about it?
I have save files from each turn before if needed.
Regards
BPRE
Are you docked? I've sometimes had that happen if I was not docked at the port. As soon as I've docked, the regular "Load Troops" button became available.
Just a thought...
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:45 pm
by BPRE
Hi Rowlf,
Yes I was docked. 'Load Only Troops' was OK also.
/BPRE
Load troops only
Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 4:29 am
by mogami
Greetings, Load Troops only does not require being docked (it is the default for evacuating troops) Load Troops requires the TF to be docked. (out side of that I don't know what could cause your problem) if you like you can send the save to
Farawayelf@aol.com and I will take a look.
OK, on it's way
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:04 pm
by BPRE
Mogami,
It's on it's way. Hope you can explain it.
/BPRE
More info
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:13 pm
by mogami
Greetings I loaded the file. Can't say why the TF would not load troops. But when I disbanded it and formed a new transport TF it worked.
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:15 am
by BPRE
Thanks Mogami,
I Used Load Troops Only when I continued. After that I haven't seen it anymore so whatever it was it doesn't seem to be a serious problem (hardly a problem at all).
I can live with it.
/BPRE
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:21 am
by Gabby
I've seen this also, and found an easier work around than disbanding the TF.
Click on Load Supplies, and the Load troops will showup. Then click cancle load supplies, and you'll now be able to load troops.
Hope this helps.
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:34 am
by BPRE
Thanks Gabby,
One of these weird coincidences. More or less exactly the same time as you posted I saw it again and since my intention was to load supplies I noticed exactly what you describe.
/BPRE