Page 1 of 1

Opponent wanted

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:59 pm
by Cheesehead
I'm looking for a two player game using Vassal (PBEM or online). I'm in the CDT zone (Wisconsin).

Send me an e-mail if interested to jhammond@...

John

RE: Opponent wanted

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:47 pm
by Ur_Vile_WEdge
I can only see "Jhammond@..." and nothing further. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not.

But I am interested, and I'll send the e-mail as soon as I can figure out how, but my schedule is a bit packed up until January 15th or so. Would you be willing to hold off for about a month?

RE: Opponent wanted

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 am
by Extraneous
ORIGINAL: Ur_Vile_WEdge

I can only see "Jhammond@..." and nothing further. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not.

But I am interested, and I'll send the e-mail as soon as I can figure out how, but my schedule is a bit packed up until January 15th or so. Would you be willing to hold off for about a month?

Left-click on Cheesehead and then e-mail him.

RE: Opponent wanted

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:14 pm
by SLAAKMAN
Update: The Big Cheese & I are negotiating a campaign in the works. We will be the good guys; "the Axis" & seek suck....er opponents to play the bad gays...er guys; "the Allies". Zero hour approaches O Brave Warriors! [:'(]

RE: Opponent wanted

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:15 pm
by SLAAKMAN
PS- Prancers welcome!