Page 1 of 1
New Game
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:59 pm
by desert
I'm ready to PBEM anything, except for a true monster like FiTE or the Yugoslav Trilogy.
I might be willing to take on multiple offers depending on the scale of the proposed scenarios.
RE: New Game
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:40 pm
by kmitahj
Hi,
not sure if DNO qualify (personally I think of it as just huge, only a notch below "monster" class [;)]) but if it does and if you don't mind playing an inexperienced player at moderate tempo of 2 turns per week (at least at the beginning phase, with possibility of higher turnaround later in the game)... One more caveat is because of rather busy period before incoming Christmas holidays I would strongly prefer to start a game when it is all over and my schedule is back on usual track.
Anyway just one more option to consider for you.
RE: New Game
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 am
by desert
Gah, always with Operation Barbarossa! Well, I did say...
Unfortunately, the download on RD is disabled.
Can you send it to me?
RE: New Game
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:56 am
by kmitahj
Hey, I hope you don't feel obliged! [;)]
As said above I would prefer to start after Christmas (will be soon out for holidays anyway) so if you find something different in the meantime then so be it. But if you decide to commit yourself once more to that perpetual Eastern Front struggle please let me know which side you would like to play - just to give me a chance to warm up my engines.
I'm about to send you dno scenario files via pm.
RE: New Game
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:32 am
by desert
I've just done something to upset my TOAW machine very badly and no play is possible for the moment.
Just a notice that no more offers can be accepted, and that, kmitahj, if our game should be postponed beyond even New Years...