Page 1 of 1

Replacements

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:49 pm
by Josans
Hi all,

How the engine handles the line of replacements?

I explain : if I set all soviet Hqs to 100%, which is the first Hq to receive the replacements?

I suppose that it will begin with Stavka or RVGK but I dont know the order of the other HQ´s.

Can be very important to send the units with high experience under the command of the upper HQ´s to ensure a fast growth of your elite units.

Thanx in advance.

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:19 pm
by davewolf
From what I noticed I'd say that it's the unit ID which counts. The first units (elite, Pz or mech) gets first. HQ's dont matter I think.

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:13 am
by Josans
Originally posted by davewolf
From what I noticed I'd say that it's the unit ID which counts. The first units (elite, Pz or mech) gets first. HQ's dont matter I think.
I didn´t know it. Thank you Dave.

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:44 am
by moi
Hello!

1 Karelian
2 North
3 16th
4 18th
5 4th
6 Center
7 2nd
8 4th
9 9th
10 3rd
11 South
12 1st
13 17th
14 6th
15 11th
16 4th
17 2nd
18 3rd
19 8th
20 2nd
21 West
22 Italian
23 O.K.W.
24 O.K.H.

25 Stavka
26 Leningrad
27 Northwest
28 Western
29 Southwest
30 Southern
31 Moscow
32 Orel
33 Kharkov
34 N.Cauc.
35 T.Cauc.
36 Volga
37 Central
38 Steppes
39 Don
40 Volkov
41 Baltic
42 Kalinin
43 1st Belo.
44 2nd Belo.
45 Stalingrad
46 Bryansk
47 Voronezh
48 Southeast
49 RVGK

(from obwir- scenario 41 with WirExcelEdit.xls help)

Regards,
moi

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:58 pm
by Josans
Thanks Moi for the list.

If the units ID is used for engine to handle the replacements can be very useful know the list.

I think SS and Guards are the first to receive replacements and next the HQ´s in the order of the list.

The Karelian HQ will be a good place to put your best forces.;)

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 12:16 am
by davewolf
Originally posted by Josan
The Karelian HQ will be a good place to put your best forces.;)
LOL