Not Green, Just Not Very Good
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 5:08 pm
I'm looking to pick up another Allied opponent for a scenario 17 game. Currently, I'm working on 3.5 games. Translation - one opponent has very little time to play (only 3-5 turns per week :rolleyes: ). As a result, I'd like to add another game to fill that available time.
I'm relatively new to PBEM and am finding out that I'm not the stellar player I was against the AI. In fact, in all three of my games I'm getting pretty soundly thrashed (but still having fun anyway
). So, if you consider yourself to be an above average or advanced player, I don't think I would be worth your time. However, if you fall in the mediocre to average range, it just might be a competitive match.
I like to play single day turns, 100% ship availability, reinforcements variable or highly variable, weather and repair rules on and Japanese sub doctrine off. Best times to play would be Wednesday and Thursday evenings (after 5 pm EST), Saturday mornings (until 11 am EST) and most of the day Sunday (until 4 pm EST).
If this sounds good, email me at robzell@comcast.net.
I'm relatively new to PBEM and am finding out that I'm not the stellar player I was against the AI. In fact, in all three of my games I'm getting pretty soundly thrashed (but still having fun anyway
I like to play single day turns, 100% ship availability, reinforcements variable or highly variable, weather and repair rules on and Japanese sub doctrine off. Best times to play would be Wednesday and Thursday evenings (after 5 pm EST), Saturday mornings (until 11 am EST) and most of the day Sunday (until 4 pm EST).
If this sounds good, email me at robzell@comcast.net.