Page 1 of 1

Looking for a japanese player [closed]

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:53 am
by margeorg
Well,


I hope that I´m ready for my first PBEM game :). I´ve played some small scenarios and 2 full campaigns against the AI so far, and I´m an avid reader of quite some AARs ... great stuff :). Hopefully this is enough for a PBEM challenge without making myself looking like a complete idiot :).

Anyway, I´m looking for a japanese player of entry or intermediate level who isn´t so much advanced to tore me apart during the first six months. I´d like to do a stock or babes scenario, and I´m open for HR proposals. The stuff I want to see agreed on is just:

Fog of War - on
Player defined upgrades - on
Realistic r&d - on
Advanced Weather - on
Reliable USN torps - off
No unit w/d - off
Auto sub ops - off
All Facilities expand - off
Auto upgrade - off
Accept air/ground replace - off
Historical first turn - off
December 7th surprise - on

HR I´d like to see are:

Pay PPs to move restricted units across borders
No obvious gamey stuff

Everything else is negotiable.

Regarding the pace of the game I´m open to 1 or 2 day turns. I´m a mature german player (46 years old), located at Frankfurt am Main. I´m working in shifts, and I should be able to do at least 1 turn per day. Doesn´t matter where my opponent is located at.

RE: Looking for a japanese player

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:57 am
by Sangeli
Removed

RE: Looking for a japanese player

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:39 am
by Hatamoto
PM Sent

RE: Looking for a japanese player

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:00 pm
by margeorg
Case closed, opponent has been found.