Page 1 of 1

Questions and praise for Matrix

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 7:57 pm
by 3rd Recon
First...Thank God for David closeing that other thread. I'm glad thats over with.

Question: Would it be possible to add a button or two to control the types of forces the computer chooses? I would like to see a way to have the computer use more trucks or wagons in a campaign. The AI always take halftracks and a battle with trucks and wagons would be more realistic. Maybe it could just be built into the national information. or with the buttons you could set say AI motorized to 60% ect..
This way the battles will be just a little different.
I try to use trucks to make my To&e more accurate, but unless I make my own campaigns, the AI will never take them.

Hope this is a possibility in the future.
Thanks for a great game.
3rd Recon

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2000 2:10 pm
by Alex
Talking of force selection...
When I started playing a long campaing I wanted to have a small core force (i think it was 900 points), because i like small battles. Now this is when I think I found a problem. Playing the germans in the east front when the enemy gets an assault or attack mission or I get attack or assault) it does not buy any tank (sometimes it gets 3 TD). The force selection is fine when its a attack vs attack battle. Is it because the tanks are bought last and there isint any points left?

Alex