Page 1 of 1

Coupons

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:35 pm
by currycook
Does Matrix send out coupons via coupon sites? If you go to dealspl.us and look up matrix games you will find coupons for matrix. However, I have tried several but they are never good. Just wondering if anyone from Matrix would comment - are these actual coupons from Matrix. I was going to try a game but never could get the coupon code to work.

RE: Coupons

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:08 am
by parusski
ORIGINAL: currycook

Does Matrix send out coupons via coupon sites? If you go to dealspl.us and look up matrix games you will find coupons for matrix. However, I have tried several but they are never good. Just wondering if anyone from Matrix would comment - are these actual coupons from Matrix. I was going to try a game but never could get the coupon code to work.

No, they do not do that. I have discovered that many of the coupon codes are outright frauds from that place, as well as others. You must wait until the holiday sale to get a discount from Matrix.

RE: Coupons

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:03 am
by IainMcNeil
No we have never done this. Not to say we wont ever do it, but we have never done it and have no current plans to do it. We do sometimes send out coupons with out newsletter so the best way to get a discount is to sign up to that.