Page 1 of 1

Reallocating Support Units

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:55 pm
by Tone
I like to Reallocate my support units in a new game, but normally leave this till around turn five, as not to weaken my divisions in the opening moves of the campaign. I change the setting so all Support Units are moved automatically back to OKH, then allocate them out again for free.

But I am now wondering why to wait, it is maybe better to do this reallocation of in turn one. With the game being so fluid in the first moves, that most of support unit do not get into play. By waiting to turn five, when the game become more static on the rivers. That it is better to do it before this, when support units will be more needed.

RE: Reallocating Support Units

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:55 pm
by turtlefang
It's really up to you. I tend to reallocate them around turn five except for the one army group that way overloaded (can't remember it now). I perfer all of them firing on turn one if possible.

RE: Reallocating Support Units

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:32 pm
by Balou
ORIGINAL: turtlefang

It's really up to you. I tend to reallocate them around turn five except for the one army group that way overloaded (can't remember it now). I perfer all of them firing on turn one if possible.

Especially super-overloaded VIII Corps/ 9.Army

RE: Reallocating Support Units

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:52 pm
by Tone
Many thank yous for replies, think I will try my idea then see result. [&o]