Page 1 of 1

Iqc

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:40 am
by ThomasBELL123
Now that I have it, how do i find those on-line platers?:)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:57 am
by JediMessiah
heya

my icq# is 168451787


lets see if we can get some ppl to post theirs here


btw, the threads titled iqc, hehe


-jedimessiah

iqc

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 6:07 am
by ThomasBELL123
Mine is 169301570

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:17 am
by Commander Klank
Mine is 96652009.

Give me a buzz, I have version 7.1 regular and H2H versions of SPWAW.

I'm online mostly Friday nights:)

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:22 pm
by Stube
152103427

icq

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:10 pm
by Wombat63
169125670:D any time also msn chat buddbarron@hotmail.com

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:21 am
by Tamza
hi im new to spwaw but any one wants a game my icq is 114179472

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:49 am
by NaKATPase
I'm occaisionally around for an online game, or you can ICQ me about a pbem game.

my # is 67621704

H2H friday nights

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:01 pm
by 3/2 ACR