Page 1 of 1

WIR3.2 in WinNT / Please Help

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:17 am
by Matthias72
Hello!
Sorry if my english is not so good, because i come from
germany.
I liked playing Second Front a few years ago with my Amiga,
so i was happy to find WIR :-)
But i would like to play it at work in the office, but we´ve
got WinNT at work, and it do not work in a small window
under NT. Is there any way to play it in a small window
instead the full-screen-mode?

Thanks for your answers.
Greetings from germany

Matthias72

Re: WIR3.2 in WinNT / Please Help

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 6:26 pm
by Montenegro
Originally posted by Matthias72
Hello!
Sorry if my english is not so good, because i come from
germany.
I liked playing Second Front a few years ago with my Amiga,
so i was happy to find WIR :-)
But i would like to play it at work in the office, but we´ve
got WinNT at work, and it do not work in a small window
under NT. Is there any way to play it in a small window
instead the full-screen-mode?

Thanks for your answers.
Greetings from germany

Matthias72
Your English is good, better than some in my own country.

I have 2000 NT at work and had the same problems. I only run WIR at home on XP. Plus, I want to keep my job. The perils of work...

Montenegro