Page 1 of 1

Why is there no download version of the MC's?

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 3:47 am
by Sturmtiger
Just a simple question. Why is there no download-version of the Mega Campaigns. Desert Fox is discontinued. No chance to get it anywhere. I wonder if it could be such a big problem to pay and download the game? I read a few topics and I haven't found any statement of some "officials". Perhaps it is time to tell us wether sometime there will be a download version or not.

PS: Sorry for my broken english. Germany speaking here. ;)

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 4:56 am
by Supervisor
Understood you perfectly, check this thread about this topic. The future of MegaCampaign releases in fact try here http://www.duchet.com/ENGLIST/JSC.htm as they appear to still have Desert Fox copies, they're located in the UK. And here is a link to all online distibutors of Matrix Games Online retailers