Page 1 of 2
Create Scenarios?
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:30 pm
by Gerry4321
Hello All:
Wondering if anyone knows if one can create their own maps and scenarios with this system? A great choice and variety of scenarios is one of the things that has made ASL great.
Thanks,
Gerry
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:25 pm
by Firebri
I hope we can. I want to build big no, massive maps.[:D]
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:57 am
by fran52
Afaik,the scenario yes but not the map.I hope that someone denies this.
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 pm
by LO72
Agree acropora,
One great thing with the board game is the maps,
I cannot see how these maps can be done with a map editor tool.
Scenario-Yes, ORBAT-Yes, Maps-No
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:59 pm
by k9mike
We really dont even have enough info about the game mechanics to make a ed. guess...lol
We dont even know WHAT can be done....when we dont even know if this game is going to get completed...

Hopefully we will actually GET some info to both LOOK at, and to be able to make comments about...lol
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:04 pm
by Gerry4321
I thought Erik said somewhere that he would be posting screens this week and looking for beta testers also?
Gerry
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:13 am
by k9mike
[:D] Yah...That has been said....For quite sometime now...I am starting to think I am from Missouri...."Show Me"...lol
We have supposed to have seen some stuff for like 3 months now. Its the Ol...It will happen when it happens...which could be a long time...who knows
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:44 am
by wodin
arrgggh..losing faith again.
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:30 am
by Barthheart
If some of you want to know how the board game plays try this print and play demo:
http://www.locknloadgame.com/_siteFiles ... ayDEMO.zip
It contains a map, units, and rules to play the one scenario.
And yes the PC game plays just like the board game. [;)]
Maps will probably be fixed as there's a lot of LoS programming etc. with each one.
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:02 pm
by vonRocko
Barthheart, where did you get that screenshot that you show at grogshead? Or is it 4 years old?
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm
by Barthheart
Took them today.
I'd post it larger here but this thread has a limit of 200kb.... [&:]
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:35 pm
by vonRocko
Thanks. Looks good, I still have no faith in this coming out, but I may have to eat my words.(I hope)[:)]
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 pm
by Barthheart
ORIGINAL: vonRocko
Thanks. Looks good, I still have no faith in this coming out, but I may have to eat my words.(I hope)[:)]
Make sure you have plenty of salt and pepper handy.... it's getting closer every day.
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:37 pm
by vonRocko
[:D]
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:12 pm
by k9mike
Barthheart,
Is this a recent shot during play? The German counters are abit light and kinda blend in with the scenary. Makes them abit hard to see, the Russian ones a bright and easy to see. Just an observation...not complaining or anything.
thanks for sharing a picture. Wish we could hear more on game progression and see some more stuff...But, guess will just have to wait for the info to start coming when it gets abit closer. Thanks so much for chiming in and showing us something.
Mike
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:57 pm
by meskary
I can live with the colors!
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:13 pm
by Barthheart
ORIGINAL: k9mike
Barthheart,
Is this a recent shot during play? The German counters are abit light and kinda blend in with the scenary. Makes them abit hard to see, the Russian ones a bright and easy to see. Just an observation...not complaining or anything.
thanks for sharing a picture. Wish we could hear more on game progression and see some more stuff...But, guess will just have to wait for the info to start coming when it gets abit closer. Thanks so much for chiming in and showing us something.
Mike
Yes this shot I made today from inside the game.
The colours look off because I had to compress the picture so much to get it down to a size that this thread would allow posting.
All the colours are the same as the baord game.
Sorry I only kinda got permission to "leak" some screen shots. Go here to see more larger ones:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=5145.0
or LnL's facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... cknLoadPub
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:48 am
by fran52
ORIGINAL: Barthheart
ORIGINAL: k9mike
Barthheart,
Is this a recent shot during play? The German counters are abit light and kinda blend in with the scenary. Makes them abit hard to see, the Russian ones a bright and easy to see. Just an observation...not complaining or anything.
thanks for sharing a picture. Wish we could hear more on game progression and see some more stuff...But, guess will just have to wait for the info to start coming when it gets abit closer. Thanks so much for chiming in and showing us something.
Mike
Yes this shot I made today from inside the game.
The colours look off because I had to compress the picture so much to get it down to a size that this thread would allow posting.
All the colours are the same as the baord game.
Sorry I only kinda got permission to "leak" some screen shots. Go here to see more larger ones:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=5145.0
or LnL's facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... cknLoadPub
But are you a play tester?
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 am
by undercovergeek
he is that
RE: Create Scenarios?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:29 am
by fran52
aaaaa,now is clear ,so we have some hope to have this game.About map is a shame that is not possible to edit one.We hope in a development of a new code for the LOS that allows the edition of map.