Page 1 of 1

Next Threat test

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:46 pm
by Sabre21
Hi all

I have attached another zip file with 10 slides. Should be easier than the last one. I will post the answers this weekend. Again if someone wants to take a shot and put answers down below...go for it. There are a couple toughies in there though:)

Sabre21

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:49 pm
by Sabre21
Here are the answers to the above Threat ID test.

1. SA-6 Gainful (Soviet)

2. BMP-2 (with East german markings)

3. Dana (Czech built 152mm SP gun)

4. SA-7 Grail (Soviet)

5. T-55 (Soviet)

6. AT-4 (Soviet)

7. Challenger (British)

8. PT-76 (Soviet)

9. Scorpion (British)

10. T-80 (Soviet)

A couple toughies in there:)

Have a nice weekend all.

Sabre21

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:48 pm
by Paul Wykes
Hmmm, six with correct identification that time.

Thanks for posting these.

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 5:17 am
by D A Sharp
90%

The SA-7 Grail got me - I knew it was east-block by the uniform but I have to admit I can't ID many SAMs by sight - I'd feel confident for a friend-foe decision in 89, but now with some former soviet satelites entering NATO I'd be concerned.