Page 1 of 1

Question: How do you increase your force level in unit upkeep?

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:31 pm
by 17russia
How do you increase your force level?

Is it automatic with time or by purchasing something?

I am playing germany and I am stuck on Force Level "1" which supports only a few hunderd strength points at low cost.

RE: Question: How do you increase your force level in unit upkeep?

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:27 pm
by gwgardner
More units/strength points in the field means a higher force level. A higher force level means higher cost for each strength point in the field. This represents not only less efficient budgeting/spending for the bigger force, but also manpower limitations. When upkeep starts moving up, you'll feel the pinch.

RE: Question: How do you increase your force level in unit upkeep?

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:06 pm
by 17russia
Are all forces counted towards this or just land & Air?

RE: Question: How do you increase your force level in unit upkeep?

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:09 am
by gwgardner
I'm guessing only land, but Doomtrader will have to answer that.