Page 1 of 1
Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:58 pm
by mantrain
Just would like to have more scenario play against the Ai,but when I loaded up Waw it said 'not compatible for AI" Yikes! So I loaded up an Eastern front game by Tom Weber and I couldn't tell if it would be good to play Axis vs Soviets with Soviets as AI ? I would presume to do that I would give the AI an +
I prefer right now to play against AI and the reputation for AT G is a solid AI. so any recommendations for scenarios like this are appreciated. thanks!
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:23 pm
by mantrain
Did I violate some rules on the forum that I cannot get recommendations ?
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:26 pm
by ernieschwitz
In general, i think the current membership of the forum, is not too well versed in the scenarios. There are some that are well versed, but most seem to play player vs. player instead of vs. AI.
However for a quick introduction to the game, you might try my hispaniola scenario... it is AI capable, and will even play action cards...
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:03 pm
by Twotribes
I generally don't play scenarios or I play all sides in the Human only ones. I play random games against the AI cause I like to cheat )
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:04 pm
by 82ndtrooper
try the Europa road to war scenario, if I remember correctly thats a real good one for playing against the AI in ATG.
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:11 pm
by mantrain
Is that a mod?
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:25 pm
by ernieschwitz
Basically people are calling everything created with the editor a mod.... So i guess so...
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:07 pm
by Twotribes
What would you call a scenario made for the game? Personally I separate in my mind scenario and mods that change game play, but they are all Mods in one way or another.
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:22 pm
by ernieschwitz
I would like to define a mod as something that is added onto the existing (random) game. So a graphic enhancement in my mind is a mod... something you can play a random game in is a mod... everything else I consider stand-alone scenarios. Or perhaps one could call them games in their own right?
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 pm
by mantrain
well, where do I find the Europa scenario?
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 pm
by Twotribes
Go back to the Advanced tactics page you just accessed this thread from at the top you will find a link by clicking to the Advanced tactics Community site, lots of scenarios and mods there.
RE: Best sxenarios to play against AI ?
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:37 pm
by alomoes
You could play a ww2 scenario, they do have quite large fronts though. The North Africa scenario is manageable though.