Page 1 of 1

Post your ICQ Number Here!

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 10:23 pm
by cknoll
(Would be nice if this was Sticky..)

Anyone who wants to find other users via ICQ, reply here and post your number.


Mine is: 169579774

-Chris

My number

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:08 pm
by SebaNewYorkUSA
Ok, great idea. mine is:

94383766

hope we can make a great online players network by ICQ

icq

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:57 pm
by Tamza
hi love to play online,never played online so if u dont mind playin a rookie my icq is 114179472:) :)

"Live Games" spwaw 7.1

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:34 am
by Ironfist
Guten Tag mein Herr's
My ICQ # is 77057503 I'm up late durring the week and early durring the weekend. I prefer to play as Germany any year.:p

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:58 am
by Krec
27609820

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 7:44 pm
by Irinami
732609

I look forward to hearing from some of ya'.