Question on Devices - Build Rate and actual production
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:28 pm
I have a question on how to actually interprete the build rate in relation to the devices listed in the pools.
For example:
Some items, like mines have abuild rate, and next to it the actual items produced during the runnign month.
However, some other items have a build rate of 0 , and nevertheless items are prodcued.
More strange, certain items have rates of 1, and much more then 1 are produced during a respective month.
I am therefroe struggling how to interprete/understand the build rate of devices....
Christophe
For example:
Some items, like mines have abuild rate, and next to it the actual items produced during the runnign month.
However, some other items have a build rate of 0 , and nevertheless items are prodcued.
More strange, certain items have rates of 1, and much more then 1 are produced during a respective month.
I am therefroe struggling how to interprete/understand the build rate of devices....
Christophe