Page 1 of 1

Has the game gotten any better?

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:23 pm
by cmdrnarrain
Seriously, has the game actually improved or is it still pretty fundementally flawed e.g. ships not doing what they were suppose, AI incapable of attacking or defending, refueling, ton of bugs, etc?

RE: Has the game gotten any better?

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:11 pm
by Bingeling
Was it ever bad?

RE: Has the game gotten any better?

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:12 pm
by ASHBERY76
Not for three years.

RE: Has the game gotten any better?

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:45 pm
by Plant
Corporate Nationalism.

RE: Has the game gotten any better?

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:42 pm
by scotten_usa
"Good, evil... I'm the guy with the World Destroyer"


Nice!

Yes, especially with the expansions. I wish I knew how many hours I spent on this time sink.

RE: Has the game gotten any better?

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:18 pm
by MartialDoctor
ORIGINAL: cmdrnarrain

Seriously, has the game actually improved or is it still pretty fundementally flawed e.g. ships not doing what they were suppose, AI incapable of attacking or defending, refueling, ton of bugs, etc?

We will see once the expansion comes out.

RE: Has the game gotten any better?

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:05 pm
by Ralzakark
No fundamental problems that I have noticed recently, playing with the current expansions.

If a bug-free game is what you are after you should probably avoid Shadows until players have had a chance to comment on it, but I imagine feedback on the forums here will rapidly expose any fundamental problems.

RE: Has the game gotten any better?

Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:01 am
by TanC
I have not played the original DW but as a first-time player who bought the entire set after rave reviews and have recently gotten into the game: I have no issues whatsoever. Sure, things might be tedious to get to but once you learn the ropes, the game is very enjoyable. [:)]