Game crash - Can anyone translate?
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:03 am
Recently bought the game and expansions but can't get it to start.
OS is Vista home premium SP2
Keep getting this error:
Distant Worlds - Crash Dump - 1.7.0.16
20:54:34 9. maj 2013
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: En ekstern komponent har udløst en undtagelse.
ved WMPLib.IWMPControls.play()
ved DistantWorlds.Start.VnSwB0Qis8ofA4u6ykt(Object )
ved DistantWorlds.Start.H7nnxhfekL(String[] )
ved DistantWorlds.Start.E7NXHUnuOX(Object , EventArgs )
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible(Boolean value)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
ved QukXpC1BE3xoeTuXDY.oN3gf1JGSWkDKW2j5R.EjGuCuNXlMYH6bP87nV(Object )
ved QukXpC1BE3xoeTuXDY.oN3gf1JGSWkDKW2j5R.wSBey0MGf()
--- COMPLETE ---
Had the game install .net and directx even though I already had both.
With my limited pc knowledge I can understand it has something to do with WMP and when I try to run the Intro movies it instant crashes and gives me this error:
Problemsignatur
Problemhændelsesnavn: APPCRASH
Programnavn: wmplayer.exe
Programversion: 11.0.6002.18311
Tidsstempel for program: 4c8e2d72
Fejlmodulnavn: kernel32.dll
Fejlmodulversion: 6.0.6002.18704
Tidsstempel for fejlmodul: 5065cd44
Undtagelseskode: c06d007e
Undtagelsesforskydning: 0001d8cb
OS-version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Landestandard-id: 1030
Yderligere oplysninger 1: fd00
Yderligere oplysninger 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Yderligere oplysninger 3: fd00
Yderligere oplysninger 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Can anyone help me understand what the problem is and hopefully fix it?
OS is Vista home premium SP2
Keep getting this error:
Distant Worlds - Crash Dump - 1.7.0.16
20:54:34 9. maj 2013
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: En ekstern komponent har udløst en undtagelse.
ved WMPLib.IWMPControls.play()
ved DistantWorlds.Start.VnSwB0Qis8ofA4u6ykt(Object )
ved DistantWorlds.Start.H7nnxhfekL(String[] )
ved DistantWorlds.Start.E7NXHUnuOX(Object , EventArgs )
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible(Boolean value)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
ved QukXpC1BE3xoeTuXDY.oN3gf1JGSWkDKW2j5R.EjGuCuNXlMYH6bP87nV(Object )
ved QukXpC1BE3xoeTuXDY.oN3gf1JGSWkDKW2j5R.wSBey0MGf()
--- COMPLETE ---
Had the game install .net and directx even though I already had both.
With my limited pc knowledge I can understand it has something to do with WMP and when I try to run the Intro movies it instant crashes and gives me this error:
Problemsignatur
Problemhændelsesnavn: APPCRASH
Programnavn: wmplayer.exe
Programversion: 11.0.6002.18311
Tidsstempel for program: 4c8e2d72
Fejlmodulnavn: kernel32.dll
Fejlmodulversion: 6.0.6002.18704
Tidsstempel for fejlmodul: 5065cd44
Undtagelseskode: c06d007e
Undtagelsesforskydning: 0001d8cb
OS-version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Landestandard-id: 1030
Yderligere oplysninger 1: fd00
Yderligere oplysninger 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Yderligere oplysninger 3: fd00
Yderligere oplysninger 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Can anyone help me understand what the problem is and hopefully fix it?