Officers?
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:56 pm
I purchased ATG a couple of months ago. Played a few random games against the AI and haven't seen anything regarding officers? I fill my HQ up with staff but don't see anything regarding officers?
I connected to the site and downloaded upgrade v214. I then started another random AI game and don't see anything regarding officers. Am I missing something?
Are officers only in specific scenarios? Nothing in the manual either...
Can you explain how to incorporate officers into games? I thought I might try a pbem game so the need to get up to speed on this. Thanks.
I connected to the site and downloaded upgrade v214. I then started another random AI game and don't see anything regarding officers. Am I missing something?
Are officers only in specific scenarios? Nothing in the manual either...
Can you explain how to incorporate officers into games? I thought I might try a pbem game so the need to get up to speed on this. Thanks.