Page 1 of 1

How do you embed pictures in posts?

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:38 am
by Osito
I know how to upload files, and I know about the "Embed picture in post" check box, but I don't know how to embed several pictures in the right place, for example as in Bingeling's post here:

tm.asp?m=3327097

How is this done? When I've uploaded a picture(I only did it once and it came out upside down for reasons I don't understand), I couldn't see any option to alter its positioning.

Also, is it possible to preview a post with pictures before it posting, so that you can check everything appears in the right place?

Thanks.

Osito

RE: How do you embed pictures in posts?

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:22 am
by TrooperCooper

Upload your pic to an image-hoster like imageshack or tinypic. Then get the adress of that image. Put this URL into your posting. Mark it and click the "image" button above the text-field.

RE: How do you embed pictures in posts?

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 am
by Osito
Thank you for that explanation, which is very clear.