Page 1 of 1
Can anyone explain what's going on in this screenshot?
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 pm
by Osito
Look at the cargo window. Several resources (e.g. gold) have two entries. Clearly some of the rows relate to a different faction, but what does this actually mean? Does it relate to ships on their way to my planet (there are no ships at the planet at present). Furthermore, in this particular case, this is a pirate faction, and I will shoot dead any of their ships if they go anywhere near my planet.
I ran the game for a few months, and nothing's changed. The pirates, prudently, are staying clear of this colony.

RE: Can anyone explain what's going on in this screenshot?
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:59 pm
by Darkspire
Those items with the other flag are reserved by another empire, maybe a free trade agreement?. You also have a pirate facility on the planet, I advise to download some troops and go to the facilities tab, click on the stronghold then click attack.
Darkspire
RE: Can anyone explain what's going on in this screenshot?
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 pm
by Osito
Ooh, you can download troops? What's the website
Seriously though, yes, there are two pirate bases on that planet. Haven't got around to them yet as the planet is a recent acquisition. I wondered whether the pirate bases might have something to do with it.
I'm also seeing the same thing on other planets which don't have any pirate base. However, on the other planets, I do have a free trade agreement with the empires concerned. Perhaps that's it.
Thanks for the input,
Osito
RE: Can anyone explain what's going on in this screenshot?
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 pm
by elanaagain
Yes, you are correct. The reserved resources for other empires is not tied to the presence of a pirate base on 'your' colony.
RE: Can anyone explain what's going on in this screenshot?
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:29 pm
by Shark7
Free trade agreements or regular trade. This needs a revisit some time in the future IMO.
RE: Can anyone explain what's going on in this screenshot?
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:09 am
by Leon Shirow
When the empire has been defeated all those resources become stuck.
